Mac Data Recovery Software – Big Offerings. Don’t Miss
Stellar Data Recovery for Mac (Technician version) is a trustworthy software for Mac and Mac-based storage devices. It performs unlimited file recovery from Mac hard drives, SSDs, Fusion drive and external hard drive recovery. Additionally, the software supports video and photo repair.
- Installs on 3 Mac system. Compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15
- Creates a bootable recovery drive for non-booting Mac data recovery
- Recovers documents, videos, photos, audio, emails, archives and more
- Supports data recovery from WD, Seagate, Fusion, Hybrid, Firewire etc
- Supported file systems are – APFS, HFS+, HFS, NTFS, FAT, ex-FAT
- Performs recovery from encrypted disk drive and Time Machine / Capsule
- Creates a disk image file excluding bad sectors for file recovery
- Limited Offer – 50% Off on Stellar Data Recovery (Technician)
Processor: Intel iCore 3 or better
Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 and 10.7
Memory: 2 GB (4 GB Recommended)
Hard Disk: 250 MB of free space
When to use Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac?
- When macOS has crashed, stuck at boot or Macintosh HD isn’t booting
- When you don’t have a Time Machine or server backup and you need to recover the lost data urgently.
- When data loss has occurred from multiple Mac systems in your office or shop.
- When you have multiple storage drives such as SSD, HDD, USB or memory card for data recovery.
- When your Mac storage drive is corrupt or logically failing and you need to get the data recovered at earliest.
- When you own a ‘Mac Repair’ shop or provide ‘Mac data recovery services’ and you need to cater the client’s requirement to the satisfaction.
- When you urgently need to fix the corruption of photos and video files.
- When Disk Utility fails to repair your Mac hard disk drive and flashes the message “Disk Utility can’t repair this disk. Backup as much data as possible”
- When Macintosh HD fails to perform accurately and you know the hard drive is near failure. It throws back messages such as – “The volume Macintosh HD could not be repaired”, “Mac hard drive cannot be repaired” etc.
- When your external hard drive or SSD is logically corrupt. Also, FSCK Mac command doesn’t fix the drive
- To recover files from corrupt Mac boot volume
- To monitor the hard drive health & status
When Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac is most Helpful??
- Accidentally Lost Files & Folders
- When macOS fails to boot or gets crashed
- Permanently Deleted Files
- Emptied the Trash
- Lost Important Volume or Partition
- Drive is not Mounting on Mac
- External Drive isn’t Recognized
- USB Drive is Corrupt
- BootCamp Partition is Deleted
- SSD is Inaccessible
- Photos or Videos are Corrupt
Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac Screenshots?
#1. Customize your Scan
#2. Scan your Mac storage drive
#3. Preview the Files
#4. Check Bad Blocks using Drive Monitor
#5. Repair Corrupt Photos using Technician License