Internal and External Mac Hard Drive Recovery Application
This software recovers data from your corrupt Apple Macintosh HD and monitors the SMART status. Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac creates disk image of corrupt SSDs, USBs, Partitions and Storage Media.
- Works on 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.8 and 10.7
- Recovers inaccessible files from an unmounted storage drive
- Recovers data from a corrupt APFS, HFS, FAT, ex-FAT Volumes
- Finds lost or deleted partitions from Mac internal hard drive
- Recovers data from a deleted BootCamp (NTFS) Partition
- Creates DMG files of a storage drive that has bad blocks
- Provides Stellar Drive Monitor tool for disk monitoring
Processor: Intel iCore 3 or better
Operating System: macOS Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 and 10.7
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
Hard Disk: 50 MB of free space
When to use Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac?
- When Disk Utility fails to repair your Mac hard disk drive and flashes the message “Disk Utility can’t repair this disk. Backup as much data as possible“
- When Macintosh HD fails to perform accurately and you know the hard drive is near failure. It throws back messages such as – “The volume Macintosh HD could not be repaired”, “mac hard drive cannot be repaired” etc.
- When your external hard drive or SSD is logically corrupt. Also, FSCK Mac command doesn’t fix the drive
- To recover files from corrupt Mac boot volume
- To monitor the hard drive health & status
- Important: Stellar Data Recovery Premium for Mac consists of Data Recovery and Photo/Video Repair Utility
- Where to Download? Click to visit the Free Trial page.
When Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac is most Helpful?
- Accidentally Lost Files & Folders
- Permanently Deleted Files
- Emptied the Trash
- Lost Important Volume or Partition
- Drive is not Mounting on Mac
- External Drive isn’t Recognized
- USB Drive is Corrupt
- BootCamp Partition is Deleted
- SSD is Inaccessible
- Photos are Corrupt
- Videos are Damaged
Stellar Data Recovery for Mac Screenshots?
#1 Customize your Scan for Data Recovery Easily
#2 Select your Corrupt Drive
#3 Scan your corrupt Mac drive
#4 Data Recovery Scan is Over
#5 Preview the File One-by-One
#6 Provide a Location to Save the Data