Creates Recovery Drive and Recovers Mac Data
Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac creates a recovery drive to boot a non-booting MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air and further performs data recovery on the non-bootable start-up disk. The software retrieves documents, photos, videos, audio, emails and many other file formats.
- Recovers data from a non-bootable Macintosh HD
- Recovers data from a corrupt Mac start-up disk
- Find inaccessible files from unmounted external drive
- Recovers – SSD, HDD, Time Machine, Partitions etc.
- Supports APFS and macOS Big Sur 11
- Recovery Drive feature is available in Premium & Technician Editions as well
Processor: Intel iCore 3 or better
Operating System: macOS Big Sur 11, Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, 10.13, 10.12 and 10.11
Memory: 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
Hard Disk: 250 MB of free space
When to use Stellar Data Recovery Software Recovery Drive?
- When you don’t have Mac backup.
- When your macOS boot process is stuck at boot.
- When kernel panic halts your Mac to boot.
- When Macintosh HD is inaccessible.
- When Mac has crashed.
When Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac is most Helpful??
- Accidentally Lost Files & Folders
- Emptied the Trash
- Drive is not Mounting on Mac
- USB Drive is Corrupt
- Photos or Videos are Corrupt
Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac Screenshots?
#1. Customize your Scan
#2. Scan your Mac storage drive