The Trash folder is where all the data you delete from your Mac goes to until it is purged from your system (usually 30 days after they’re deleted). Purging here refers to permanently deleting file through an “Empty Trash” operation or by using “Command + Shift + Option + Delete” keys in combination on certain files. Once any of these operations has been performed, it becomes virtually impossible to retrieve deleted files.
What if after emptying Mac trash you realize you needed some of the files that were in there? Is there still any way to get a hold of that data?
Of course there is, but only with Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery – Professional
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery enables you to undelete Mac Trash files that have purged from the system. The software is laced with impressive scanning capabilities that empower it to quickly recover deleted documents, photos, videos, audios, emails, archives, and more. With support for multiple file systems like HFS+, FAT32, ex-FAT and NTFS and compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13 and all previous Mac OS X versions up to 10.6, this product is the strongest Mac undelete software currently available out there.
Which scenarios does the software let me recover data from?
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery allows you to regain access to files lost after:
- “Empty Trash” operation
- Formatting or resizing your Mac hard drive
- ‘Delete Immediately’ option
- Terminal command line i.e. sudo-rm etc.
- Formatting your corrupt or inaccessible USB, pen drives, or external hard drive
- Intentional file deletion from a commonly shared storage
- Deletion from external hard drive
- Virus infection, malware or malicious third-party disk cleaners
The above list is just the tip of the iceberg. This competent product lets you fight data loss resulting from some of the most complex scenarios.
I am not very tech-savvy. What help do I need to operate this product?
None! One of the best aspects of SPMDR 8.0 is its interactive User Interface. The product’s GUI has been designed keeping user friendliness in mind with each software screen being self explanatory. Once you install the software, it will prompt you to take appropriate actions at each step and help you recover all data in a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) manner. Moreover, once you get familiar with the tool’s basic working, it includes a lot of customization options that can help you extract better results from it with each successive run.
Can I recover my failed Time Machine Backup Drive with this application?
Mac file recovery software performs impeccable data recovery from failed Time Machine backup drive. All you need to do is connect your TM drive to the Mac on which this application is installed and then launch it. The software will consider your TM drive as a normal hard drive and display all recovery options as it is.
How to Undelete Mac Files from Trash using this software?
- Download the software from vendor website and install on your Mac. Thereafter, launch it and follow below mentioned steps to undelete Mac files:
- On the first screen of the software, choose exactly what you wish to recover. If you wish to recover everything, toggle the “Recover Everything” button to “On” state. Else, toggle it to “Off” state and individually toggle “On” the buttons of the kind of files you wish to recover.
- Once you’ve decided what to recover, click on the Next button and from the next screen select the drive from which you wish to recover data.
- When you select a drive by single clicking on it, an icon will appear giving you the option to view drive information. Click on it to view detailed drive information. You may also choose to conduct a “Deep Scan” on the drive by toggling on the respective button. Deep Scan is an extensive search of the drive for recoverable data. It takes more time that a normal scan but yields better recovery results.
- When ready to begin scan, click on Next button. The following screen shows you the scan progress with a default preview of files being discovered. You may turn off the preview by toggling the respective button on top right corner to “Off” state.
- When scan completes, all recoverable files will be listed in a tree-view in the software’s left hand panel. You may view the recoverable files in Classic View, File List View, or Deleted List view.
- To preview an item individually, double-click on it from the left hand panel.
- Once satisfied with file preview, select the files to recover by marking the check boxes next to them in the software’s main panel and click on “Recover” button. You’ll be prompted to select a desired location to save recovered data after which your selected files will be saved.