Mac bootable DVD allows you to startup your Mac if it isn’t able to do so normally. There can be multiple reasons due to which Mac can fail to start. Some of them include:
- Corruption of the Mac File System
- Improper Software Installations
- Outdated macOS
- Virus Infections to Mac boot sector
- Master Boot Record (MBR) corruption
- Corruption of the Boot volume Header
- Boot loader corruption
- Operating system corruption
An unbootable Mac can mean data inaccessibility for you. Moreover, you can’t initiate a backup restore or data recovery procedure on a Mac that doesn’t even start. Thus, the real solution lies either in performing a clean Mac reinstall or in recovering the boot files from the non-booting system. Reinstalling the macOS in such an unplanned manner is a sure-shot way of losing out on all data saved on your Mac startup volume. Thus, recovering boot files to start Mac and then pulling off all data from the system is the only feasible option.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery can help you do just that. The competent software aids you in performing Mac startup hard drive recovery through a series of simple to follow steps. Laced with an interactive GUI, this product makes the complex task of non-booting Macintosh HD recovery a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) operation.
Recover data using Stellar Phoenix Bootable DVD
SPMDR 8 is available with a bootable system startup DVD that you can use to boot your Mac and then run data recovery to recover all your data. Here are the steps to do so:
- Insert the bootable DVD in DVD drive and restart your Mac.
- Select the option to boot your system from DVD.
- The License Agreement screen of the software will appear.
- Click I Agree button and you will enter the software’s Recovery screen
Create your own SPMDR Bootable DVD
If you aren’t in possession of Stellar Mac data recovery bootable CD / DVD, here is how you can create one yourself using another working Mac, a DVD writer, 650 MB of free disk space, and a DVD writer:
- Download SPMDR on a working Mac and save it to desired location
- Insert a blank DVD in the DVD Writer
- Click Go -> Utilities and select Disk Utility to open the Disk Utility Window
- Click on the software image and select Burn. It will open Select Image to Burn dialog box.
- Navigate and select the file which you have downloaded.
- Click Burn.
After successfully burning the DVD, use it on your affected Mac computer and perform efficient Mac Data Recovery.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 8.0 is equipped with a ton of value-added features which make it a superior and must-have product. Some of them are:
- Multiple file system support including HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS
- Revamped User friendly Interface with multitude of customized Scanning options
- Full support for macOS Sierra 10.12 and all previous Mac OS versions from 10.6
- Large fragmented data recovery support in HFS+ File System
- Switching to Deep scan automatically if drive being scanned is severely corrupted
- Enhance RAW Scanning capability with support for even more file formats
- Can’t find volume option for HFS+, FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS partitions
- CD/DVD Recovery of UDF, HFS+ and CD file systems
- Encrypted File System Support
- Support for Apple Time Capsule (Time Machine Backup recovery from sparse bundle disk image)
- HD-MOV recovery support