Reliable Mac Data Recovery Software for Business or Shop
Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac is a reliable & low-cost software for Mac repair shops, Corporate, AMC Service Provider Companies. It performs drive recovery, email recovery and all sorts of advanced file recovery for your clients.
- Recovers documents, videos, photos, audio, emails, archives and more
- Free diagnosis helps analyze data recovery, disk monitoring and file repair
- Supports data recovery from Lacie, WD, Seagate, Fusion, Hybrid, Firewire etc
- Supported file systems are – APFS, HFS+, HFS, NTFS, FAT, ex-FAT
- Performs recovery from encrypted disk drive and Time Machine / Capsule
- Creates a disk image file excluding bad sectors for file recovery
- Compatible with macOS Mojave till OS X Lion
Processor: Intel iCore 3 or better
Operating System: macOS Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 and 10.7
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
Hard Disk: 50 MB of free space
When to use Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac?
- When you don’t have a Time Machine or server backup and you need to recover the lost data urgently.
- When data loss has occurred from multiple Mac systems in your office or shop.
- When you have multiple storage drives such as SSD, HDD, USB or memory card for data recovery.
- When your Mac storage drive is corrupt or logically failing and you need to get the data recovered at earliest.
- When you own a ‘Mac Repair’ shop or provide ‘Mac data recovery services’ and you need to cater the client’s requirement to the satisfaction.
- When you urgently need to fix the corruption of photos and video files.
- When Disk Utility fails to repair your Mac hard disk drive and flashes the message “Disk Utility can’t repair this disk. Backup as much data as possible”
- When Macintosh HD fails to perform accurately and you know the hard drive is near failure. It throws back messages such as – “The volume Macintosh HD could not be repaired”, “Mac hard drive cannot be repaired” etc.
- When your external hard drive or SSD is logically corrupt. Also, FSCK Mac command doesn’t fix the drive
- To recover files from corrupt Mac boot volume
- To monitor the hard drive health & status
When Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac is most Helpful??
- Accidentally Lost Files & Folders
- Permanently Deleted Files
- Emptied the Trash
- Lost Important Volume or Partition
- Drive is not Mounting on Mac
- External Drive isn’t Recognized
- USB Drive is Corrupt
- BootCamp Partition is Deleted
- SSD is Inaccessible
- Photos or Videos are Corrupt
Stellar Data Recovery Technician for Mac Screenshots?
#1 Go to Recover Data for Drive Recovery
#2. Customize your Scan
#3. Scan your Mac storage drive
#4. Preview the Files
#5. Check Bad Blocks using Drive Monitor
#6. Repair Corrupt Photos using Technician License