Every Mac user hopes never to come face to face with data loss. Not only is missing out on important files devastating, the process to recover them is often too costly, too complicated, or simply not possible. That’s why, a user who’s aware of the threats endangering critical files tries his best to safeguard his data by employing various techniques such as redundant backups, strong anti-virus protection, uninterrupted power supplies, etc. But in reality, there is only little these measures can accomplish.
Human errors like accidentally deleting important files while trying to free up disk space, clearing out Mac Trash without restoring important files, accidental volume formatting, and unexpected disasters like macOS malfunction and hard drive failure can cripple any user’s data safety efforts. Thus, it won’t be entirely wrong to say that there’s no full-proof way to guarantee that Mac file loss won’t occur.
But, there’s a silver lining to every dark cloud. And in the case of Mac file loss too, there’s hope. While users may not be able to prevent files from getting deleted, there’s something they can do to regain them after they’ve been lost. Yes! It is possible.
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery – Professional is the savior Mac users have been waiting for. This advanced Mac file recovery software does a commendable job of searching for lost / deleted / inaccessible files on Mac hard drives, external drives, Time Machine backup drives, Encrypted drives, etc. and making them recoverable within a few minutes. Through a series of easy to understand steps, thanks to its interactive and intuitive GUI, this Mac file recovery application helps users revive their “seemingly” lost data easily.
Steps to perform Mac File Recovery
Download the demo version of Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery and ensure your system meets the minimum requirements needed by the software. Thereafter, install and launch it for Mac file recovery.
- On the home screen of the software, you can choose exactly what you wish to recover. If you wish to recover everything, toggle the button below the “Recover Everything” label to “On” state. Else, toggle it to “Off” state and individually toggle “On” the buttons of the kind of files you wish to recover.
- Once you’ve decided what to recover, click on the Next button and from the following screen select the drive from which you wish to recover data.
- When you select a drive by single clicking on it, an icon will appear giving you the option to view drive information. Click on it to view detailed drive information. You may also choose to conduct a “Deep Scan” on the drive by toggling on the respective button.
- When ready to begin scan, click on Next button. The following screen shows you the scan progress with a default preview of files being discovered.
- When scan completes, all recoverable files will be listed in a tree-view in the software’s left hand panel. You may view the recoverable files in Classic View, File List View, or Deleted List view.
- To preview an item individually, double-click on it from the left hand panel.
- Once satisfied with file preview, select the files to recover by marking the check boxes next to them in the software’s main panel and click on “Recover” button.
- Activate your software with a valid license and then save the file to a destination of your choice.