- Can Stellar Data Recovery for Mac software recover files from a PowerPC Mac?
No. PowerPC support from Stellar Phoenix File Recovery software has been discontinued. The software supports all Intel-based Mac systems including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini and Mac Pro. The software now supports macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 and 10.7.
- Is Stellar Data Recovery for Mac software a FREEWARE?
Stellar Mac file recovery isn’t freeware software however it comes under Shareware. This software allows you to run free scan and preview all files that can be restored. To save recovered files, registration of the software is mandatory.
- Can Stellar Mac recovery tool repair corrupt Mac hard disk drive?
Single user license of Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac software allows Mac file recovery from any hard disk drive, however, the recovery software will not repair the hard drive.
- How can I crack Stellar Data Recovery for Mac software?
Sorry, it is a violation of our EULA. Using the crack version of Stellar Data Recovery for Mac software is illegal and against the EULA of Stellar. Likewise, looking for free activation code of Stellar Mac file recovery software from unofficial websites or Torrent sites is also unethical and violates our EULA. The software should only be downloaded from its official website.
Mac Data Recovery
- Does Mac data recovery software clone the Mac hard disk drive?
This Mac data recovery software creates the Disk Image files or DMG file of a hard disk drive. Drive imaging can be performed by software feature – ‘Create Image’. This feature is most helpful when Mac hard drive has bad sectors or logical corruption. Resume Saved Scan feature allows scanning disk image file and recovering data from it.
- Can Stellar Mac recovery tool recover data from physically damaged hard drive?
In case of physical damages, none file recovery software can guarantee the data recovery. If the damaged hard drive somehow mounts on Mac and/or identified by the software then the user can proceed to scan the hard drive. However, whether the software will complete the Scan, Preview and/or Recover files isn’t guaranteed. In order to recover files from physically damaged, burned or broken hard drive visit Stellar Data Recovery Services for Mac.
7. Why should I purchase Stellar Data Recovery for Mac and not a competitor’s software?
On registering the Stellar Data Recovery for Mac utility, you get full access to following features and benefits:
- Deleted/Lost Partition Recovery
- Deleted File Recovery
- Quick & Advanced Recovery
- RAW Recovery
- Time Machine drive recovery
- Time Capsule recovery
- Password protected hard drive recovery
- Disk Imaging
- Resume Saved Scan
- Adding new files formats
- Minimum RAM usage for large hard drives
- Free 24X5 Technical Support
- How many languages are supported by the software
Including English, the software is available for download in French and German.
- What is the equivalent software for recovering Mac hard drive using a Windows system?
Stellar Data Recovery for Windows Host is the software that recovers HFS formatted Mac hard drive on Windows Machine. Visit Article to know more.
- How to scan a large external hard drive using Stellar Mac recovery tool?
Scanning a large hard drive, say 4 – 8TB can be very time-consuming. However, you can use Create Image option to divide your external hard drives into multiple DMG files. You can individually recover these DMG files using the full version of the software.
Read – More Advanced FAQs for Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery