Stellar Information has come up with the latest update on Macintosh Data Recovery Software v2.2. Software engineers at Stellar have really worked hard to remove the root login requirement of the software as it was creating difficulties for a normal user to install the software. Now the software can be easily installed with the existing login with administrative rights. Along with the comprehensive features of it earlier version 2.1, Stellar Phoenix Macintosh V2.2 has many additional features and some bug fixes mentioned below:
1. Now software doesn’t require root login and recovers data with its existing login and administrative rights.
2. User can see preview of the lost file by just double clicking on the file displayed in the scan result of demo version.
3. Raw recovery module of the software is optimized and its scans the media faster than the prior version.
4. Software allows you to save the files according to the signatures in your Leopard-Intel.
5. Software allows you to save log files and insert folders in tree while performing standard and advanced scans in Leopard-Intel system.