Posted by admin on October 15th, 2007
The new Phoenix Mac has received great support from our customers. Few bugs were reported to us and our development team has fixed all of them. The new update is now available for download. Here is list of the major bugs that were reported.
- The RAW file recovery module has been fixed. Memory leakage was found that was slowing down the application.
- File Scanning Engine has been made more efficient by removing some of the extra codes.
- File length was increased from 64 characters to max 512 characters which Apple Mac OS x supports.
- Code optimization has been done in the Saving module to decrease the recovering process time
- Log information modules was updated to handle the crash for long information.
Posted by admin on October 10th, 2007
“This secure and reliable Macintosh data recovery software, which can be installed natively on a machine having Mac 10.3.9 or above, is a complete solution that helps in recovering data from damaged, deleted or corrupted volumes and also from initialized disks.”
Stellar Information Systems, the industry’s leading and most advanced provider of data recovery products and services has launches Stellar Phoenix Macintosh v2.0 Data Recovery software—a complete solution that helps to recover data from damaged, deleted, or corrupted volumes and even from initialized disks. This also supports the HFS, HFS+, HFSX and HFS Wrapper file systems and works fully in the MacOS 10.3.9 and above. Read the rest of this entry »